Brisbane City Sights and Scenic Views Day Tour
This half-day tour is ideal for travellers short on time in Brisbane who want to see the must-see sights without the hassle of finding them all independently. The tour includes visits to beautiful old buildings, scenic view points, and the lush, sprawling botanic gardens. Also enjoy plenty of well-planned photo stops in the best places to capture memorable shots.
Visit the Brisbane Botanical Gardens
Pickup from your hotel for your convenience.
* Drive through Brisbane to view the historic Colonial sandstone buildings and Churches.
* 2 stops for photos at the Old parliament House and an extended stop at the beautiful Gothic style St John’s Cathedral where you can walk through the church.
* We travel to the Roma St Parklands for more photo opportunities in the lovely gardens and water fountains.
* A short drive to the Kangaroo Pt Cliffs for scenic views over the Brisbane River to the old Botanic Gardens and the city skyline.
* Travelling along Milton Rd you will see our major stadium Suncorp.
* Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens are world famous for their amazing diversity of plants including the Japanese Garden, Fern Gardens, Rainforest, lakes with duck etc which you can enjoy with a leisurely 30 min stroll.
* A winding circuitous mountain road takes you up the back way to Mt Coot-tha's scenic tree filled parks where you will enjoy a delicious afternoon tea consisting of favorite Aussie biscuits, cheese and crackers, a selection of coffees and teas, fruit and fruit juice
* Mt Coot-tha Summit has panoramic views over Brisbane to Moreton bay in the east to the Great Dividing Range in the west.
* You are dropped back at your hotel after a lovely afternoon out.
Let our qualified guide show you the very best of Brisbane city and all it has to offer without that feeling of getting lost in the “Big City”.
Call Coo-ee Tours
Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Byron Bay and Brisbane Day Tours